B.Sc. (Hons), Graduate Certificate in Migration Law & Practice (ANU)
Kim is the founder of Tropical Immigration and has a long history of working in the IT and Telecommunications industries prior to becoming a migration agent. He is customer focused and goal oriented. He is skilled in software development (but he’d have to admit it’s a long time since he’s written any code), team leadership, project management and immigration law. Whilst he can help you no matter what your requirements, his background gives him on in depth experience of STEM industries which he is happy to share with you. Kim can guide you through the entire migration process – supporting applicants, sponsors, family members and companies each step of the way. From family related visas and temporary residency to long-term work authorization, permanent residency through the skilled migration program, and citizenship, including both company employees and accompanying family members, he is there to help.
ROSIGEN (GING) HARRIS
B.Sc. (Hons), Master of Arts, Graduate Certificate in Migration Law & Practice (ANU)
Tropical Immigration is a small team of dedicated, professional registered migration agents. So we are absolutely delighted to welcome Ging, a dedicated professional, to the team. Born and raised in the Philippines, Ging had a stellar career before becoming a migration agent. She has been a University Professor in Mathematics, Economics and Statistics at the University of xxxxxxxxxx. She has worked in the Finance Sector in Australia for top companies like AXA and NAB in funds management and has done data mining from large databases such as the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
She has extensive knowledge of Immigration law and regulations. She has been very successful with appeals to the MRT/AAT and has been successful with a ministerial intervention. She has advised businesses as well as individuals across a broad range of visa categories. She has extensive experience in Employer Sponsored visas, and is experienced with other visas including Skilled, Partner and business visas. She specializes in student visas and bringing Overseas Qualified Registered Nurses to Australia
She is professional, extremely organised, motivated, and dedicated to her clients’ needs. Just the sort of person you want on your side as you go through what may be the biggest journey of your life.
We work by following the strict professional standards of practice, fully registered with the Australian Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARN 1174332).
We offer reliable, ethical and dependable immigration and visa services. Tropical Immigration is very much familiar with the immigration scenarios and keep working to find efficiencies for ourselves and for the clients.
At Tropical Immigration we are committed to making the process of applying for your visa as easy as possible.
Our Portfolio of services includes:
- Helping you in applying for different types of visas and also giving advice about the eligibility and requirements.
- Assistance in temporary and permanent visa applications.
- On your behalf, we are going to deal with the Australian Immigration Authorities.
- Tropical Immigration also helps in the preparation of the corporate immigration and compliance plans.
Whether you are a company, investor, small business or an individual, we strive to make the immigration process as simple as possible and provide you with an expert advice considering your circumstances.
Our focus is always on establishing a long-term and positive relationship with the clients. Every case is considered individually and treaded on its own merits. No stone is left un-turned when we asses a prospective visa applicant. Due diligence and care is applied at all stages of visa application process to allow for the best possible outcomes!
Why Tropical Immigration!
There are various benefits that makes us different from others:
- We Always Provide Knowledgeable Advice: Get access to the top class migration advice and strategies. We have immense experience and insights of working with great companies in Australia.
- Customized Services: The complex process of migrating to Australia looks an easy one when you have a trusted advisor and partner. Tropical Immigration helps you in achieving the goals with proactive and result-oriented services.
- Complete Transparency: We offer a fixed quote for our services. After contacting us, you will get complete information about the costs, eligibility and documentation requirements for various types of Visa to visit and work in Australia.
Our Clients are spread all across the globe including: