Investor Visa (Subclass 891)
Investor visa is a permanent visa that allows the holders to carry on investments and business activities in Australia. To get this visa you and your partner must have held a designated investment in Australia for 4 years.
What Are the Requisites of Investor Visa (subclass 891)?
If you want to apply for the Australian Investor Visa, then you must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must have the provisional visa.
- Immediately before applying for the investor visa, you must have lived for at least two out of four years.
- There must be a genuine commitment to maintain investment in Australia.
- You and your partner must not be engaged in any illegal business activity.
- Good health and moral conduct must be there.
- A designated investment of AUD 1500000 must be made for continuously four years.
- There should be no outstanding debt to the Australian government. If you have any money then you must make arrangements to pay it back.
- The applicant must sign the Australian value statement.
- If you had a visa rejected cancelled or any previous application refused before then you will not be eligible for the Investor visa.
What Are The Privileges Of The Investor Visa (Subclass 891)?
By applying for the Investor visa, the business visitors will get the following benefits:
- Opportunity to stay in Australia permanently.
- You can work and study in Australia.
- Get the enrollment in Medicare, which is Australia’s public health care scheme.
- The holder of the investor visa can sponsor the relatives to come to Australia.
- For five years from the date of grant of visa, the visitor can travel to and from Australia without any restrictions.
The family can be included in the visa application. Any time before the decision is taken on your visa, you can add the family member.
The family members can be:
- Your partner
- Dependent child
- The children of your dependent child.
Tropical Immigration is an emerging visa consultancy firm that has expertise in offering immigration and visa services to Australia. We provide reliable assistance to the people who are looking to migrate to Australia.