Prospective Marriage Visa (subclass 300)
The Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300) is for the individuals who want to visit to Australia to marry their prospective spouse. This is a temporary visa with validity of 9 months. The 9 months starts on the date your visa is granted.
You must be present outside of Australia when you submit the application of your Subclass 300 Prospective Marriage Visa.
After your Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300) is granted, you can enter Australia. Once you are in Australia you have to marry your intended spouse or your fiancée within the time-frame of this visa. Once you are married, you must lodge your Partner Visa application before the expiry of your Prospective Marriage Visa if you want to remain in Australia.
The Prospective Marriage Visa (Subclass 300) is the perfect pathway to marriage and get permanent residency in Australia.
What Are The Requirements Of The Prospective Marriage Visa?
The requisites of the Prospective Marriage Visa are:
- The applicant must be willing to marry an Australian citizen, permanent citizen or an eligible New Zealand Citizen.
- You must have the sponsorship from the intended partner.
- The person applying for the Prospective Marriage Visa must know the prospective spouse or must have met in person.
- Both the partners must be of opposite sex. For the same sex, they must apply for the partner visa.
- A person must be of good health and character and must be of at least 18 years of age.
What Are The Benefits Of The Prospective Marriage Visa Of Australia?
The privileges of the Prospective Marriage Visa are:
- It permits you to enter Australia before you are married to the prospective spouse.
- It allows you to travel number of times to and fro Australia within the duration of stay of upto 9 months.
- If the employer is alright with the temporary conditions of the applicants, then the person can also work in Australia.
- On this visa, you may get the permit to study in Australia with no access to government funding.
If you seek any kind of assistance for getting the Prospective Marriage Visa, then you may contact the Tropical Immigration experts.