Work and Holiday Visa (Subclass 462)
Work and Holiday Visa comes in the subclass 462 is designed for the young adults who want to extend holiday in Australia and want to work to fund the trip.
Basic Eligibility For Work and Holiday Visa
- The age of the applicant must be of 18 to 30 years of age.
- There must be a passport of an eligible country.
- Dependable children should not accompany the visa holder.
- The applicant must be of good character and health.
- Proof of sufficient funds must be there.
First Work and Holiday visa
This visa helps the people to have an extended holiday in Australia and may fund their trip by working there. The holder of the visa can stay for up to 12 months on the stay.
- Passport from an eligible country must be there.
- Get the chance to work here during the stay in Australia.
- If you meet the certain eligibility criteria, then you may apply for the second work and Holiday visa.
Benefits Of The First Work and Holiday Visa
With the help of First Work and Holiday Visa you can:
- Get a chance to do short-term work that could help in getting some funds.
- Duration of study must be of up to 4 months.
- Unrestricted travelling from and to Australi9a.
Second Work and Holiday Visa
The second Work and Holiday Visa is for the people who currently hold or who have held a work and holiday visa in Australia.
- Any kind of work can be done on this visa. Work for the same employer can be done for 6 months.
- The family members cannot be included on this visa.
- You may study for up to 4 months.
Duration Of Stay On Work and Holiday Visa
From the date of the grant of visa, you may stay for at least 12 months in Australia. If you make a departure during the stay of 12 months, then you cannot recover the period of time you have spent outside Australia.
Countries Eligible For Work and Holiday Visa