Working Holiday Visa Australia
Australia is a wonderful destination that offers stunning view, foodie hotspots, insane parties and superb work opportunities. The working Holiday Visa Australia (Subclass 417) can help you in exploring this breathtaking continent and work to fund the travel as well. This visa suits well to the young people who want to travel and work in Australia.
Working Holiday Visa Australia allows you to stay in Australia for 12 months from the date of entry in Australia. In this length of stay, you may leave or re-enter as per the wish. You cannot bring the dependent children during the stay. So, if you are a backpacker, then the working holiday visa is for you!
What Are The Australian Working Holiday Visa Requirements?
To make the things easier, Tropical Immigration is providing you a basic list of requirements that has to be met to get the Working Visa:
- Nationality: There is a list of countries with Australia has working arrangements like:
- Belgium · Malta
- Canada . Norway
- Denmark · Republic Of Cyrus
- Estonia · Republic Of Ireland
- Finland · Republic Of Korea
- France · Sweden
- Germany · Taiwan
- Hong Kong · Netherlands
- Italy . United Kingdom
The applicant must hold the passport from the above listed eligible countries to apply for the Working Holiday Visa. But if in case you are not from these countries, then Don’t Panic because there are other alternatives like Work and Holiday visa under subclass 462 and the Student Visa (subclass 500).
- Age: Age of the applicant must be between 18 and 30 years
- Sufficient Funds: You must have a proof of having sufficient funds like at least AUD 5000, so that you can sustain yourself.
- Health: The applicant must meet all the health requirements.
What Kind Of Jobs Can Be Done With Working Holiday Visa In Australia?
- Any work of temporary or casual nature can be undertaken in the duration of stay in the Australian Working Holiday Visa.
- You cannot work for more than 6 months with any one employer.
- There are a large number of jobs that the backpackers can undertake on Working Holiday Visa right from fruit picking to bartending. Other jobs like waitressing, farm work, construction labour and many more are available so that you can enjoy the trip and also fund the travelling!
- Planning to stay in Melbourne? If the stay is only for a month or two then, some of the jobs available are office tempting or working in the shops. The farm work is also easy to find, if you are living in remote areas.
What Will Be The Cost Of Australian Working Holiday Visa?
It will cost you AUD 440 to lodge the application for the Working holiday visa via government site. And also there is a cost to enter Australia that is $5000 as a proof of funds.
It is advisable to save as much as you can before going to Australia if you are not having a pre- arranged job there. The cost of living here is high so make sure that you have enough cash to sustain for at least 3 months.
For more information regarding the cost, please contact us!
Can The Working Holiday Visa In Australia Be Extended?
Yes, the holders of the Australian Working Holiday visa can apply for the Second Working Holiday visa if they have worked for 88 days in the primary sector. The trip can be extended from 12 months to 24 months.
The primary industries includes plant/animal cultivation, mining, fishing, construction work or tree faming and the workers are defines as ‘specified workers’.
Further Help, Advice And Information
Tropical Immigration has immense experience in providing Working Holiday Visa Australia to people who want to travel to and work in Australia. For more information and advice please contact us on
+61 (0)2 9420 0004 or email@example.com.