Australian Long Stay e600 Visitor Visa
Australian Long Stay e600 Visitor visa is for the people who want to take a trip to Australia for more than 3 months. On this visitor visa, you may stay for upto 12 months. The duration of the stay would depend upon the circumstances and the purpose of the visit to Australia. During the validity of this visa, you may enter once or multiple times.
What Are the Specified Conditions for Australian Long Stay e600 Visitor Visa?
The people who intend to visit Australia on the Long Stay e600 visa, must fulfill the following conditions, otherwise, the visa would be cancelled or may be subjected to penalty:
- You may not undertake any work while staying in Australia.
- Cannot engage in studies for more than 3 months.
- Apart from protection visa, no other visa will be provided if the visa is granted with ‘No further stay’ condition.
- The holder of this visa must have a departure within the validity of the visa.
How Much Time It May Take In The Processing Of Application For Australian Long Stay E600 Visitor Visa?
The Long Stay E600 Visa is available for the wider selection of countries with the duration of stay for upto 12 months. The processing time may take approximately 20 days from the date of application. And in certain cases, it may take more time. But don’t panic as Tropical Immigration is going to make it an easier process with the hassle- free immigration services for Australia.
What Is The Eligibility To Apply For The Australian Long Stay E600 Visitor Visa?
If you want to apply for the Long Stay E600 Visitor Visa, then certain eligibility criteria has to be satisfied:
- The applicant must be of good health. You must meet the following requirements:
- Undergo a chest x-ray examination/ medical examination, if the duration of stay is more than 6 months.
- Applicants with more than 75 years of age must submit an evidence of health insurance to cover the stay with the application.
- Health examination by a certified doctor.
- Funds: Necessary proof of funds is required like personal bank statements, taxation records, pay slips and audited accounts. In Australia as you will not be considered for employment so, make sure that you have access to sufficient funds to meet the expenses.
- You must hold the current passport from the countries mentioned in the list of Eligible countries:
|Anguilla||Antigua and Barbuda||Argentina||Armenia||Austria|
|Bolivia||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Botswana||Brazil||Brunei|
|Cape Verde||Cayman Islands||Central African Republic||Chad||Chile|
|China||Colombia||Comoros||Congo, Democratic Republic of the||Congo, Republic of the|
|Costa Rica||Côte d’Ivoire||Croatia||Cuba||Cyprus|
|Czech Republic||Denmark||Djibouti||Dominica||Dominican Republic|
|Ecuador||Egypt||El Salvador||Equatorial Guinea||Eritrea|
|Hong Kong (British National (Overseas)||Hong Kong Special Administrative Region||Hungary||Iceland||India|
|Kenya||Kiribati||Korea, Republic of||Kosovo||Kuwait|
|Libya||Liechtenstein||Lithuania||Luxembourg||Macau Special Administrative Region|
|Macedonia, Former Yugoslav Republic of||Madagascar||Malawi||Malaysia||Maldives|
|Mexico||Micronesia, Federated States||Moldova||Monaco||Montenegro|
|Panama||Papua New Guinea||Paraguay||Peru||Philippines|
|Russia||Rwanda||Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha||St Kitts and Nevis||Saint Lucia|
|St Vincent and the Grenadines||Samoa||San Marino||Sao Tome and Principe||Saudi Arabia|
|Slovak Republic||Slovenia||Solomon Islands||South Africa||South Sudan, Republic of|
|Thailand||Timor Leste||Togo||Tonga||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Tunisia||Turkey||Turkmenistan||Turks and Caicos Islands||Tuvalu|
|Uganda||Ukraine||United Arab Emirates||United Kingdom||United States of America|