Australian Work Visa
If you have all the skills and capabilities that can enhance the economy and workforce of Australia, then you might be eligible to get the Australian Work Visa. These visas are designed specifically to encourage applicants to get sponsorship via an employer or to secure nomination. Amazing lifestyle and abundant of employment opportunities definitely make Australia an attractive place for the skilled workers.
What Are Requirements Of Australian Work Visa?
To get the work visa for Australia, you must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must prove the efficiency in English language by submitting the relevant certifications like the required IELTS score.
- The occupation that you have nominated must be present on the Skilled Occupation List.
- All the Skills and experience related to the nominated occupation must be there.
- The skills required for the employment has to be assessed by an assessing authority recognized in Australia.
- The health and character requirements must be satisfied.
- There are different types of work visa and they all have different requirements so, all the requirements must be met.
Two Categories Of Work Visa For Australia
If you are interested in working and living in Australia, then you must apply for the appropriate work visa. There are mainly two broad categories for Australian work visa:
A.Skilled Migration Visa: The foreign workers who are having skills and relevant qualifications that are needed by the Australian labour market may apply for the Skilled Migration Visa.
Procedure For Applying
- First you have to submit the Expression of Interest on SkillSelect.
- SkillSelect is an online system that receives and processes the application.
- On the basis of age, skills, education, English language, you will receive points.
- You will get nomination from the Australian State, territory or employer, if the profile is selected.
B. Nominated/Sponsored Work Visas: The migrant workers who are sponsored or nominated by the following authorities can apply for the Nominated/Sponsored work visas:
- Recognized Australian Employer
- Territory or state authority
- Government agency of state or Territory
Procedure For Applying:
- The employer must be an approved sponsor.
- Once the employer submits the application to nominate you, even you may start applying for the visa.
- The application for the visa can be lodged by mentioning your Transaction Reference Number or Application ID confirmed by the employer.
Which Documents Are Required To Apply For The Work Visa?
The exact documents will differ and vary according to the circumstances, but they are likely to include the following documents:
- Passport which has the minimum eligibility of at least 6 months.
- 2-3 recent photographs of the applicant
- If there is any job offer letter
- If there is any proof of dependent.
- Insurance of health and travel
- Documentation of good conduct
- Reports of police records stating that there are no relevant convictions for any country you’ve lived in for more than 12 months duration.
- CV, mark-sheets and certificates.
What Are The Benefits Of The Australian Work Visa?
- After getting the work visa for Australia, the holder of the visa becomes the temporary resident of Australia. You can have the access to several benefits that the country offers like travelling across the country, health care benefits and social benefits.
- If you get the work visa for Australia, then you may earn money in the currency of Australia.
- You may live and work in Australia for upto 6 months.
- There are certain work visas that allows the applicants of the visa to take the dependents or family members with them.
Types Of Work Visas:
Different types of Australian Work visas are available like:
- Skilled-Independent Visa
- Skilled Nominated Visa
- Skilled Regional Provisional Visa
- Temporary Skill Shortage Visa
- Employer Nomination Scheme
- Working Holiday Visa
- Work And Holiday Visa
Apply For The Work Visa Australia Under The Supervision Of Tropical Immigration
If you are applying for a work visa to Australia, it’s advisable that you get the support and assistance from Tropical Immigration Specialist. Tropical Immigration is a key immigration advisory company with the team of experts available for Australian immigration and visa procedure help.
The major services that you will receive from us will be online EOI submission on SkillSelect, skill assessment arrangements, help in documentation, visa filing, drafting of letter and the key tips for settling in Australia.