Child Visa (Subclass 802)
The child visa (subclass 802) is designed for children so that they can stay with the parents in Australia permanently.
What Is The Eligibility To Apply For Child Visa?
There are following conditions that have to be followed otherwise, the child visa will not be granted:
- The child must be dependent in the parents: The child can be:
- Biological child
- Adopted child
- The child must have a sponsor. The sponsorship must be by an eligible parent or their parent’s spouse or the de facto partner.
- Age: The child must be:
- Below 18 years of age
- Between 18 and 25 years of age and studying full time
- More than 18 years with a disability
- The child should not be married or in any de facto relationship and cannot be engaged to be married.
- The applicant child must be of good health.
- All the character requirements must be met.
- If the child or the family member has taken any debt from the Australian government, then the money should be paid back or some formal arrangements must be made to pay it back.
- Children who are above 18 years must sign the Australian value statement.
- The child must have the written consent of everyone who has the responsibility of deciding everything about the child.
- If the decision of taking the child to Australia is not in the best interest of the child, then the child visa will not be granted.
What Are The Advantages Of The Child Visa?
Tropical Immigration is an immigration consultancy that can help you in getting child visa easily. We are going to help you in all the legal formalities that must be qualified if you need a visa. There are many advantages that the child is entitled to on the Child visa:
- Indefinite stay in Australia.
- Opportunity to work and study in Australia.
- Enrollment in the public healthcare scheme of Australia.
- The relatives of the visa holder who wish to come to Australia can be sponsored.
- After you get the child visa, you may also apply for the Australian citizenship.
- Move to and from Australia for five years starting from the day visa was granted.