Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186)
Employer Nomination Scheme is the permanent resident visa. Foreign- national with all the skills may be eligible for subclass 186. The applicant must complete the given skill assessment and has to be nominated by an employer in Australia. There is requirement to meet the eligibility of the three streams to this visa.
Advantages Of An Employer Nomination Scheme
The holder of The Employer Nomination Scheme Australian work Visa can avail the benefits of the Australian permanent residence. Both you and your family can get the following benefits:
- Living and working in Australia
- Apply for the citizenship of Australia
- Liberty in traveling in and out of Australia
- Study in Australia
- Enrollment in the Medicare
- May sponsor the relatives for permanent residence
Requirements For Eligibility For Employer Nomination Scheme Visa (Subclass 186)
The applicant of the Australian work visa should be:
- Nominated by an eligible Australian employer
- Less than 50 years of age
- Proficient in English language
- Must have the skills and qualification for the occupation
- Should qualify the health and character examination before applying for the visa
- Must have at least 3 years of total experience in the nominated occupation.
- If you have a nomination for a highly paid senior executive job profile, then the salary should not be less than 250000 per annum.
- The applicant must have completed 2 years of work experience in Australia on eligible temporary visa in the nominated occupation.
Three Streams Of Employer Nomination Scheme Work Visa In Australia
You can work in Australia in one of the three streams explained below:
1.Temporary Residence Transition Stream: Only those workers can work in this stream who is currently working in Australia holding a Temporary Work visa for Australia. They must have two years of experience working with the employer who has nominated them and want to hire them for a permanent position. As per the requirement, they should not be indulged in labour agreement and have lodged nomination in the Australian Department of Home Affairs.
- The Direct Entry System: This stream addresses those people who have no experience of working in Australia. Even the temporary residence who is not eligible for the Temporary Residence Transition stream can apply under this stream.
The cost of apply from this stream is from AUD3755
- The Agreement Stream: To be able to apply under this stream, the worker must be sponsored by an approved employer via labour agreement. If you seek for the documentation of different type of visas then, you may contact Tropical Immigration!
Frequently Asked Questions About The Employer Nomination Scheme
Q. Can In count the work that was completed under the other visas like 485 and student visa in TRT?
A. No, you cannot count work of other visas in TRT.
Q. Is the work done under different employer is counted in the ENS?
Q. Can I lodge my application before completing 2 years of full-time work?
A. No you must work for at least 2 year at the time of the application.