Skilled Migration Australia: Complete Guide
The Skilled Migration Visas allow the skilled persons to work and live in Australia. The applicants have to qualify SkillSelect which is a general skill migration point based program. Through the pathway of SkillSelect the workers with the skills and qualification according to the occupation, can apply for the Australian permanent Residence. In this case there is no need of sponsorship by an eligible employer.
What Are The Requirements For Skilled Migration Visa?
The general requirements for the Skilled Migration Visa are:
- The applicant must be below 45 years of age at the time of applying.
- The applicant must meet the English language requirement.
- The skilled occupation that you have nominated must be present on the Medium and Long –term Strategic list and must fit well with your skills and qualifications.
- Assessment Of Skills: Australian assessing authority will check whether you possess all the relevant skills according to the nominated occupation.
- The applicant must have reasonably good health.
- Good character is required for the Skilled Migration In Australia.
What Are The Character Requirements To Apply For The Skilled Migration Visa?
The character of the applicant is always assessed to grant the visa. The applicant is not considered to be of good character if:
- A substantial criminal record is there.
- If you are found in association with the individual, group or organization suspected of being indulged in any criminal activity.
- Applicant with the present and past criminal conduct.
- If there is a risk that the person can indulge in any criminal conduct in Australia, harass, molest or can stalk any other person in Australia.
Expression Of Interest In Skilled Migration
The Expression of Interest is an indication that you are willing to apply for the Australian Visa. It is not a visa application in itself. You have to include the following information:
- The profession that is nominated
- Overall work experience
- Educational qualification
- Personal Information
- Proficiency in English language
- Skill Assessment
- Experience in business and investment (If Applicable)
Types Of Australian Migration Visas
- Skilled- Independent Visa
The Skilled-Independent Visa in the subclass 189 is one of the most popular visas under the Skilled Migration category. It is designed for the skilled workers who are in high demand.
To get this visa, there is no need for the sponsorship by family or state.
- Skilled- Nominated Visa
The Skilled Nominated Visa under the subclass 190 is the workers who are skilled and want to immigrate to Australia. The Applicants are sponsored by Australian State or Territory.
- Skilled- Regional Visa
The Skilled- Regional Visa is restricted for certain areas of Australia. The employers sponsor the migrant skilled workers for the job vacancies. On this visa, person gets the Permanent residency.
- Employer Nomination Scheme
If you are holding a temporary working visa like Working Holiday Visa or Student Visa, then you may apply for Employer Nomination Scheme. Employer Nomination Scheme is for the permanent residents who have a job waiting for them.
- Labour Agreements
A specified number of workers can be recruited by the Australian employers in response to the certain skill shortages in the Australian labour market. The visa can be temporary or permanent.
Apply For The Skilled Migration To Australia
You can choose from any of the above explained visa category to get the skilled migration to Australia.We help a large number of applicants to apply and acquire Skilled Migration to Australia. Tropical Immigration with the vast experience and expertise offers help right from selecting the correct immigration pathway to file the visa application.
Contact Us For Expert Advice
Please fill out the form below to discuss your visa requirements.