Sponsored Business Visitor Visa-Short Stay (Subclass 459)
The Sponsored Business Visitor stay is a short stay visa which is apt for the people who seek to travel to Australia for upto 3 months for business purposes. To be eligible for this visa, you must have an approved sponsor in Australia.
What Are The Main Features Of Sponsored Business Visitor Visa?
The key features of the Sponsored Business Visa (Subclass 459) are as following:
- There must be a mandatory sponsorship by the approved sponsors in Australia. An approved sponsor can be :
- Australian Parliament member,
- Mayor of local government,
- An authorized representative of commonwealth, state or territory department.
- The processing time for the applications is faster.
- If the person on this visa breaches the visa conditions, then a graduated warning regime will be applied to the sponsor.
- Security Bonds: The sponsor of the business visitor in Australia may be asked to lodge a security bond for the visitor and their family members.
The amount of the security bond may vary from AU$5,000 and AU$15,000.
What Are The Benefits Of The Australian Sponsored Business Visa?
If you are a successful applicant of the Sponsored Business visa then, you can:
- Attend certain business activities that includes conferences, exploratory business visits or business negotiations,
- Leave and re- enter Australia as per wish multiple times but within the period for which the visa is valid!
- The visitor can stay upto 3 months in Australia.
- Partner and dependent children can join the visitor in Australia.
Requirements Of Applying For The Sponsored Business Visa For Australia?
Have a look at the below mentioned requirements that makes you eligible to apply for the Sponsored Business Visa For Australia:
- The applicant must be present outside Australia at time of application for the sponsored visa.
- You must have a approved sponsor to guarantee that you are going to Australia for a genuine business visit.
- Mention all the activities on the application that you intend to perform in Australia.
- There must be evidence showing that you have all the educational and professional qualifications that are relevant to the activities in Australia.
- Proof of the current employment and the organization you are working for is actively operating the business.
- Adequacy of funds that can support the stay in Australia. You may provide a bank statement or a letter from any financial institution showing the financial position and return and onward plane tickets.
- You may also need to submit the evidence of why you want to travel to Australia. The documents may include:
- The letter of invitation provided by the Australian host organization,
- The registration details of the conference,
- The current contract of employment,
- The reasons for your visit stated in the letter by the employer And,
- Contact details of the business parties involved.
- Applicant must be of good character and health.
- There should be no outstanding debt to the Australian government.
Why Tropical Immigration should be the First Choice?
To get Sponsored Business Visitor visa, contact Tropical Immigration, as our experienced team of immigration lawyers and migration agents who provides comprehensive and up to date Australian immigration and visa services!