Student Visa (Subclass 500)
If you wish to participate in a course of study in Australia, then apply for Student visa in Subclass 500. Studying in Australia can provide you a great chance to experience the lifestyle of Aussies while learning new skills. There are world class universities, outstanding English language schools and practical vocational colleges for the international students.
Benefits Of Student Visa (Subclass 500) in Australia
There are multiple benefits of applying for the student visa in Australia like:
- The holder of the student visa can work and study in Australia throughout the duration of the course. There is a benefit of working 40 hours per fortnight during the course and full time during the school break.
- The applicants may apply for long-term or short-term visa.
- There is no specific age to apply for the student visa but there are special conditions if you are under 18 years of age.
- By holding the student visa, you get the right to obtain the official Diploma, Bachelor Degree or Master’s Degree that is recognized by the Australian educational framework. This certificate will help you in getting sponsorship by an Australian employer or business.
- If you have studied for 2 years at the higher educational level, then you will get the benefit to apply for the Post-graduate visa.
- The applicant can include the family or the partner on the application of the visa.
Who Are Eligible To Apply For The Student Visa?
You must meet the following conditions to become eligible for the Student Visa:
- If you are a student of a school, then the minimum age should be 6 or older.
- The applicant of the student visa 500 must be enrolled in a course of study and must attach evidence related to that in the application.
- The student can also apply for the packages of the courses. For applying you need to show a Confirmation of Enrolment for each course.
- There must be enough funds that let you meet all the cost and expenses. Annual requirement of income is more than AUD 60,000. All the genuine sources of income must be shown by you and your accompanying family members.
- Adequate welfare arrangements must be in place if you are applying for the student visa and younger than 18 years of age.
- The applicant must have good knowledge of English language.
- You and your family members must have health Insurance according to the condition 8501.
- The person applying for the Student visa should be good health and character.
- You have to be a genuine temporary entrant and must return back to home after studying in Australia.
What Is The Length Of Stay On Student Visa?
The length of the stay depends on the course you intend to study
|Duration Of The Course||Duration Of Stay|
|10 Months Or More, Finishing At The End Of The Australian Academic Year (November To December)||Visa Stay Period To 15 March Of The Following Year|
|10 Months Or Longer, Completing From January Until October||Stay Period Of 2 Months Longer Than The Course|
|Less Than 10 Months Of Time||Stay Period 1 Month Longer Than The Course|
How Can Tropical Immigration Help You In Achieving The Goal Career In Australia?
We at Tropical Immigration have a team of highly experienced consultants for student visa who can guide you for all the student visa services like career planning, University and course selection, loan assistance and visa processing.
Contact Us For Expert Advice
Please fill out the form below to discuss your visa requirements.