Training Visa (Subclass 407)
Are you willing to develop skills and abilities to get a boost in your academic and professional career? Then opt for the Training Visa (Subclass 407) and get the permit to participate in the workplace-based occupational training activities that can improve the skills for the field of expertise, area of tertiary study, job or personal development training program in Australia. So, get competent enough and workplace ready on the Training visa!
Below Mentioned Are The Key Features Of Training Visa (Subclass 407)
The key features of the Training Visa are:
- On a temporary basis, you may visit Australia and get an occupational training in either of the following:
- Workplace-based Training: This training is for the people who require registration, licensing or membership to start an occupation in Australia or in the home country.
- Structured Workplace-based Training: People who are sponsored for an occupation have to improve the skills for the specified occupation.
- Training that helps in enhancing the competency and skills: This training includes three categories:
- Overseas Qualification: Those students who are enrolled in a foreign educational institution and want to undergo a practical training, research or observation to obtain the degree or qualification.
- Government Support: People who are having the support of the home country’s or Australia’s governmental agency can apply structured workplace-based occupational training.
- Professional Development: The overseas employers who want their employees to take part in the professional development program.
What Are The Benefits Of The Australian Training Visa?
The advantages of the Training Visa of Australia are:
1. The applicant can apply for the visa both onshore and offshore.
2. Travel to and from Australia till the visa is valid.
3. Eligible members of the family can accompany you on the Training visa.
4. Stay of upto 2 years and complete the specific training.
What Is The Eligibility Criteria For Visa Applicants, Nominators and Sponsors?
For the applicants of the Training visa:
- The applicant has to be of at least 18 years of age.
- The sponsorship must be from an approved sponsor.
- The occupation must be approved by the Australian organization.
- A letter of invitation must be there.
- There must be proficiency in functional English.
- A genuine intention must be there to go back to the home country after the training is over.
- Meet all the requirements of health and character.
- Sufficient funds should be there.
- The applicant must be free from any outstanding debts to the Australian Government.
For The Sponsors:
- The organization must be lawfully operating in Australia.
- They must provide occupational training.
- Comply with the sponsorship obligations.
- No unfavorable information should be identified about the sponsor.
- The nominator has to be an approved temporary activity sponsor.
- You have submitted an application to become an approved temporary activity sponsor.
Which Family Members Can Be Included In The Visa Application?
Married or De facto partner and the dependent child f you and your partner can be included on the visa application.
Escape all the hassles of the visa application by contacting Tropical Immigration that has immense expertise I various types of visas in Australia!